Friday, September 6, 2013

I have a dream, as simple is that

Did you ever feel your heart pumping badly, your blood feel warm, and your head full of exiticment. Thats what I think about when the dream come true. Every humans in the planets have their mind about something they want badly. Its true, we are all have one or even more. What do I feel now is, to see many good friends of mine has been succesed to fight their dream, at least from my perspective where I am now. It realy pain for me to deal with that. Its not their false if you not success, just yet. It is all about you. How do you deal with your own life. Your friends or families is just part of your world. You cannot change them as what you want. 
The only thing you can do is dive in your mind, getup and fight for your life. Some say, evaluate instead of regrates. Your time is too precious to regrate things you cant change. Make change your mind, attitude, and lets get moving forward. Its good to have one or many dreams, the thing is not good when you dreaming but not do nothing. #keep spirit #keep your faith

No comments:

Post a Comment